Kyoto Cycling Tour
Kyoto is a city with 1200 years history. Beside the history, there are mystery zones in Kyoto. Vengeful ghosts are lurking in shrines and temples. This tour explores hidden faces of Kyoto. You will find a different atmosphere on the way from main streets to the back alley.
- Available: Daily
- With English speaking guide
Tour Course (# It is included in the tour fare)
Long course (All days)
Time required: 7 hours 30 minutes
Short course (Half a days)
Time required: 3 hours
Kyoto Station Terminal
|Dep. 9:30||Dep. 9:30 13:30|
|Powerful edge cutting gods are worshiped in these temples. All the resentment and vexation which swirling around visitors will be purified.|
|Shrines which subdued the harmful spirit. It is surrounded by dense forest.
|Actually, there is not much understanding about those shrines which worship hoodoo spirits. Therefore, there are 7 mysteries tales in Kyoto.|
tea break #
|Hareaki Abe, a famous Yin and Yang professor, built a bright mansion over there.
|The shrine, which worships the god of knowledge, is a magnificent national measure building.
Kyoto Station Terminal
You can keep renting the bike until 19:00.
All KCTP cycling tour are private tour which is organized by independent application, You can enjoy your own private tour with your partner, family members or friends.
Tour guide will take care the riding pace and safety. From children to elderly, everyone can enjoy cycling tour!
- Things included in the tour fare: guide fee, admission fees, snacks during break time, lunch/textile experience (depends on the tour), rental bike, accident insurance. ※The short tour does not include lunch.
- Minimum of participants: 1 people.
- Depend on weather condition, the tour may be substituted for walking tour.
- Regarding children joining the cycling tour
Children (older than 3 years old) who cannot ride bicycle are not allowed to join.
Please note that even the children can ride bicycle,
cycling tour may switch to walking tour when KCTP consider it is dangerous for the children.
(Recommended for children who are over 120 cm)
- For booking or inquiry, please contact us by 075-354-3636 or email us by firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Reservation can be made 3 days before departure. Later than that, please call us.
50%: On the current day.
40%: On the previous day.
30%: 2 days before,
100%: No contact on the departure day.
Please note that traffic condition, weather condition may force the delay of cycling tour finishing time.