Personal information protection policy
Our company recognizes the importance of personal information and is taking the following measures.
- We have established regulations regarding the handling of information that can identify a specific individual (hereinafter referred to as “personal information”), and have established an organizational system to ensure the appropriate protection of personal information.
- When we collect personal information from the person, we will inform you of the purpose of collection and our contact point, and we will collect personal information only to the extent necessary.
- Personal information will be used within the scope of the collection purpose, managed in an appropriate way, and will not be disclosed or provided to a third party without the consent of the customer unless there are special circumstances.
- We keep personal information accurate and up-to-date and take measures to prevent unauthorized access, loss, destruction, falsification and leakage of personal information.
- If our company outsources the processing of personal information, the external party will be contractually obliged not to leak or share the personal information, and we will carry out appropriate management.
- Personal information entrusted to us by a contractor will be strictly managed and used within the scope of the contract.
- If you would like to confirm or correct your personal information, please contact us and we will respond promptly within a reasonable timeframe.
- We will comply with the laws and regulations that apply to the personal information we hold, and will maintain and improve the efforts and protection activities in each of the above points.
Purpose of using personal information
- Our company may receive personal information from customers through questions and requests, requests for materials and catalogs, questionnaires, campaign applications, etc. In this case, we will use the personal information entrusted to us for the purpose specified when responding to or contacting you, sending or receiving gifts. Regarding departments, names, email addresses, etc. of executives and employees belonging to organizations such as corporations, performance of contracts with the organization concerned, various communications related to transactions, proposals of products and services handled by our company, etc.: We will use it as a contact point for information and provision of information that may be useful to the organization.
- When we collect personal information directly from the person in writing or through the website, we will specify the purpose of use each time unless the purpose of use is clear from the situation at the time of provision. Also, when collecting personal information indirectly through a third party, we endeavor to clearly notify the person of the purpose of its use, either in advance or promptly after the fact.
Provision of personal information to third parties
Our company will manage personal information obtained from customers appropriately and will not provide it to third parties, except in the following cases:
- With the consent of the person concerned
- When required by law
- When it is necessary for the protection of human life, body or property, and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person concerned
- When it is particularly necessary to improve public health or promote the healthy development of children, and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person concerned
- When it is necessary for a national or local government body, or person commissioned by them, to carry out affairs prescribed by law and there is a risk that obtaining consent of the person concerned may impede this work